Use the parking lot and stairwell entrance on the Right side.
Lasting Skin Rejuvenation
Before Treatment Preparation.
Wash thoroughly. Shave the treatment area. Do not apply moisturizers, makeup, etc. containing alpha hydroxy acid. It is best to refrain from using topicals containing Benzoyl Peroxide, Hydroxy Acid, Retinol and Salicylic Acid three days prior to your treatment sessions. Use sunscreen SPF 25 or greater two weeks prior. (tanned and darker skin may result in more time between treatments.
As we age, our skin begins to develop blemishes like wrinkles, uneven skin texture, enlarged pores, spider veins, age spots, and more. While these blemishes cause no real harm, many people choose to have them removed to rewind signs of aging and maintain their youthful appearance. LifeStyle Laser provides a noninvasive laser skin rejuvenation treatment to remove unwanted blemishes and promote the growth of collagen to soften wrinkles and revitalize your skin giving you a more youthful look and feeling. Skin rejuvenation and cavi-lipo treatment (cavi-lipo not currently offered by Lifestyle Laser) work extremely well together to both reduce unwanted fat (cavi-lipo) and firm up the skin (Skin Rejuvenation) after cavitation lipo treatments.
How Laser Skin Rejuvenation Works
During a laser session, our ReSmooth laser emits flashes of light energy over the desired treatment area. The laser energy safely heats up your skin and stimulates collagen growth as well as skin tightening. As a result, healthy rejuvenated skin begins to grow in place of old, wrinkled skin. Furthermore, unwanted pigments such as age spots are broken up and treated as well.
While laser skin rejuvenation is most commonly performed on the face, this procedure can be performed on any part of the body, including the neck and hands, two areas that age quickly due to sun exposure.
Patients may experience a slight pinkish tone immediately following treatment. This side effect is normal and will heal after a couple of hours. Most patients see results after one single treatment, however, multiple treatments are suggested for continued improvement.
1. Immediately after each treatment, there should be redness and bumps at the treatment area, which may last up to 2 hours or longer. It is normal for the treated area to feel like a sunburn for a few hours. You should use a cold compress if needed. If any crusting apply an antibiotic cream. Some physicians recommend aloe-vera gel or some other after sunburn treatment such as Destin. Darker pigmented individuals may have more discomfort than lighter skin clients and may require the aloe vera gel or an antibiotic ointment for a longer period of time post-treatment.
2. Makeup may be used after treatment unless there is epidermal blistering. It is recommended to use new makeup to reduce the possibility of infection. Simply make sure that you have moisturizer on, under your makeup. Use moisturizer frequently and freely on the treated area. Note: Do not use moisturizers containing alpha hydroxy acid.
3. Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of dark or light spots for 2 months. Use sunscreen SPF 25 or higher at all times throughout the treatment.
4. Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin.
5. You may shower after the treatments and use soap as needed. The treated area may be washed gently with a mild soap. The skin should be patted dry and not rubbed.